Jul 21, 2012

Race Report: Seremban Half Marathon

Location: N.S Padang, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Date/Time: 15th July 2012 @ 6:30 am
Category: B - Men Senior
Bib: B 0260
Distance: 20.43km (by Garmin FR 405CX)
Timing: 1'50:54 (Gun Time) / 1'50:44 (Chip Time)
Average Pace: 5:26 per km
Rank: 45th

Flag off while drizzling, and it is good for me, not that warm.

I was stop from weekdays regular training for almost 3 months, not aim for good results, just hope can completed it with injury free.

Felt that a lot of runners overtook me, especially after 11km onwords, I know my ace was too slow already.

Traffic control from 8km to 11km was not that good, anyhow still unfer control.

Drink station were sufficient enough, served water and sports drink, sponging station also available.

As usual, the last one km around Seremban Lake Garden area was most messy, run together with vehicle.

Suprising saw brother Tey Eng Tiong snap photo at Seremban Lake Garden area. Thanks a lot and appreciated for the photos.

Crossed finishing line with my PB (Personal Bad) at Seremban with 1'50:54 gun time...



Nice medal, my fifth medal from Seremban Half Marathon.



No comments:

Post a Comment