Sep 15, 2012

Race Report: Larian Hijau MPSP 2012

Location: MPSP Building, Bandar Perda
Date/Time: 26th August 2012 @ 5:00 am
Category: Men Open
Bib: 1119
Distance: 20.72km (by Garmin FR 405CX)
Timing: 1'45:39 (Gun Time)
Average Pace: 5:06 per km
Rank: 20th

First half marathon event in Seberang Perai area, organized by MPSP with assist by a group of runners from Penang. I am proud to be a small part of the committee team as well, join the team as survey run runner, and photographer after my run.

I've run the route before during survey run, but it wasn't an advantage for me too, lucky all the way flat so that I manage to do with better timing.

4 drink station served water, prefer isotonic drink will be better. Flag off time at 5:00am is good for runners but is a disadvantage for photographer when snap photo.


Be the event photographer with bro Tey Eng Tiong


With the committee team after the survey run two weeks before the race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment