Sep 19, 2009

Race Report: Shape & Men's Health Night Run 2009

Location: Precinct 3, Putrajaya
Date/Time: 25th July 2009 @ 8:00pm
Category: A - Men's Open
Bib: A1127
Distance: 11.53 km (by Garmin FR405)
Timing: 0:58:50
Average Pace: 5:06 min per km
Position: Over 75th (No medal)

First time to Putrajaya and first time join the night race, although I always run at night during my regular training, but night race is first time for me...

Enjoy the beautiful night scenery along the route at Putrajaya, I think I'll come back again for photography.

Not really did a good race, only can maintain my sub 5 min pace for 6 km only.

3 water station at 4.5 km, 7.5 km and 10 km distance....

When reached the finishing line, no more medal giving to me, my position already over 75th, I get to know that the last medal for Men's Open category was given to runner who completed with 0:56:00, I am 0:02:50 behind, don't know my position for this race .....



Pia to the finishing line, pix by CP Tan

At the finishing line, meet Lynn and she snap my pix .....



The 11.5 km route

No comments:

Post a Comment